- CBH Kolsch German style ale, light and smooth 4.6% abv 22 IBU
- CBH Abijah Rowe IPA Classic English IPA with a New England twist 6.4% abc 67 IBU
- CBH IPA Too Amercan IPA Kveik yeast, juicy nose & flavors, crisp finish 5.8% abv 67 IBU
- CBH IPA Six All the Oats & Juice you need 5.8% abv 29 IBU
- CBH ESB Light toffee & roasted flavors, earthy & spicy finish 4.8% abv 37 IBU
- CBH Danish Lager Clean crispp sessionable noble hop flavors 4.5% abv 24 IBU
- Amstel Crisp, full bodied with little alcohol 3.5% abv
- Hoffbrau Munchen Marzen 5.8% abv 29 IBU
- (gotta love that you have to verify you are 16 years old in Germany! check the link….)
- Alvarium Crumble this is dessert in a glass. The use of key limes, cream cheese, graham cracker, cinnamon, oat milk, lactose, molasses and vanilla come together to form an experience unlike anything you’ve drank before. Pure key lime cheesecake square in a glass! 4.8% abv
- Two Roads Nitro Espressway Cold Brew Coffee Stout 6.5% abv
Taps change and may be different than this list.
We try but can’t always keep this site up to date.