Join The Cambridge House Mug Club!
As a Member Enjoy:
- Members enjoy the use of an official numbered English 20 oz. dimple mug.
- Members are served 20-ounce beers in their exclusive numbered dimple mug for the same price as a regular pint.
- Members receive discounts on special Brewery events such as tastings, field trips, pub-crawls and beer dinners. (Certain events may not qualify for this discount.) This benefit includes the member and one guest.
- Members receive advance invitations to special Brewery events.
- Members enjoy private Mug Club Parties.
As a Member you Agree:
- Club membership and benefits are not transferable. Benefits apply to the member only and may not be applied to any other individual. Use of a members mug by someone other than the member may result in forfeiture of the membership.
- The Brewery reserves the right to change terms and benefits of the Mug Club at any time. Members agree to keep their contact information up to date and will be notified by “Mug Mail”, not a phone call, email nor text message of any such changes in terms or benefits.
- Membership renewal is the responsibility of the individual member. Members will be notified via “Mug Mail” (a note in your mug) There is a ten-day grace period after the expiration date(Father’s day each year), during which time benefits will remain in effect. With annual renewal, members receive all the benefits listed above.
- The Brewery reserves the right to revoke a club membership, without refund.
- Membership fees are $70.00 annually from June 1 to June 1.
- There are no partial year payments.
If you wish to join our Mug Club:
- Ask the bartender for the Mug Club waiting list and write your name and contact information at the end of the list.
- Usually Mugs are issued between June and March as they become available.
- We have not called nor emailed anyone to issue a Mug, Mugs are always issued in person when you visit. It helps if the bartenders and servers know who you are.